The FCA Vision
To see the world impacted for Jesus Christ through the influence of coaches and athletes.
The FCA Mission
To present to coaches and athletes, and all whom they influence, the challenge and adventure of receiving Jesus Christ as Savior and Lord, serving Him in their relationships and in the fellowship of the church.
The Four C’s of Ministry
The Coaches Ministry vision is to redeem sports through transformed coaches. FCA ministers to coaches through Bible studies, prayer support, discipleship and mentoring, resources, outreach events and retreats.
The Campus Ministry is initiated and led by student-athletes and coaches on junior high, high school and college campuses. It has four ministry types: Huddles, Team Bible Studies, Chaplain Programs and Coaches Bible Studies. Additionally, outreach events take place on the campus such as One Way 2 Play — Drug Free programs, school assemblies and the annual Fields of Faith event.
Camps are a time of “inspirations and perspiration” for coaches and athletes to reach their potential by offering comprehensive athletic, spiritual and leadership training. These types of camps are Sports Camp, Leadership Camp, Coaches Camp, Power Camp, Partnership Camp, Team Camp and International Camp.
The “win” of Community Ministry is to see the community reached for Jesus Christ through adult involvement. FCA partners with local churches, businesses, parents and volunteers to invest in coaches and athletes participating in club, recreational and youth sports teams. FCA Teams have also been created to impact the sports community. Other areas of Community Ministry include adult ministries, professional athlete ministries, resources and clinics.
The FCA Values
The FCA Values – Our relationships will demonstrate steadfast commitment to Jesus Christ and His Word through Integrity, Serving, Teamwork and Excellence.
- Integrity – We will demonstrate Christ-like wholeness, privately, and publicly. (Proverbs 11:3)
- Serving – We will model Jesus’ example of serving. (John 13:1-17)
- Teamwork – We will express our unity in Christ in all our relationships. (Philippians 2:1-4)
- Excellence – We will honor and glorify God in all we do. (Colossians 3:23-24)
Statement of Faith
FCA is the largest Christian sports ministry in the world. The below points outline our beliefs and our Statement of Faith.
- We believe the Bible to be the inspired, the only infallible, authoritative Word of God. (2 Timothy 3:16-17)
- We believe there is only one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit. (Matthew 28:19)
- We believe in the deity of Christ (John 1:1), in His virgin birth (Matthew 1:18, 25), in His sinless life (Hebrews 4:15), in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood (Hebrews 9:15-22), in His bodily resurrection (1 Corinthians 15:1-8), in His ascension to the right hand of the Father (Acts 1:9-11) and in His personal return in power and glory (Hebrews 9:27-28).
- We believe that for the salvation of lost and sinful men (women), regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential (John 3:16; John 5:24; Titus 3:3-7).
- We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit, by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life. (John 14:15-26; John 16:5-16; Ephesians 1:13-14)
- We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost, they that are saved unto the resurrection of life and they that are lost unto the resurrection of damnation. (Matthew 25:31-46; 1 Thessalonians 4:13-18)
- We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ. (Philippians 2:1-4)